Monday, February 27, 2012

More Like a Book a Day

Well I finished Pinocchio in about two hours. Cool! :) I enjoyed the book, the writer Collodi was both clever and funny. I especially liked this little section in the first chapter.

 "Good morning, Antonio," said Gepetto, "what are you doing on the ground?"
 "I am teaching the ants to read."
 "May it do you good!"
 "What has brought you here, friend Gepetto?" asked the other in his turn.
 "My legs. But I would like to ask a favor of you..."

I certainly enjoyed Pinocchio.

Anyway, in other news. One of my school subjects is requiering me to read A Tale Of Two Cities, by Dickens. I have never read  much of his work but I have wanted to read this one so I will get back to you on my thoughts about it. I also finished Macbeth! I think I have already said that but just in case I will say it here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment